Top 10 FREE Web 2.0 Sites for Educators: NECC Edition

I’ve had several requests via email for my Top 10 presentation from NECC, and realized that I should probably post it here. Of course, if it’s worth doing, it’s worth overdoing!

So here’s a link to the presentation slides, such as they are. Most of the presentation is live demonstrations, so they’re only of limited value by themselves.

Here’s a link to the ISTE broadcast of the session. Video looks and sounds great, but they didn’t record what I was doing on the screen until 20 minutes in.

Then there’s my own personal broadcast of it using Procaster and Livestream. It has what’s happening on my screen throughout the entire presentation. However, the camera angle isn’t exactly the most flattering one I could have chosen ūüôā

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
By | 2009-07-20T09:19:24+00:00 July 20th, 2009|NECC, Podcasting, Presentations, Web 2.0|159 Comments

1. limo service in EAST Brunswick 10/20/2011 at Oct 20, 11 | 12:24 am

I have no words to appreciate this post ….. I’m really impressed with this post
    …. the person who created this post was a big thank you man .. for sharing with us.

2. wedding dresses 10/20/2011 at Oct 20, 11 | 2:25 am

Your life on the fast lane demands equally strong and trendy apparel that would last through the wear and tear of the rigors that naturally come with the season defying dynamic activities. Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dress Style Corazon is built for just that kind of lifestyle. The diamond quilt design incorporates durable thick or medium thick wadding.
    Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dress Style H149 is available forewomen. Some of them look contemporary while some are traditional in nature. Some are also available with pockets while some with zips. They are quite unique with different unique designs and styles.
    You may thus purchase any of the styles and designs but you need to ensure that they are well maintained and kept well. This in turn would enhance the durability of Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dress Style H189 and you would be able to use them for long periods of time.

3. Belstaff sale 10/24/2011 at Oct 24, 11 | 11:23 pm

Okay, I discern belstaff roadmaster jacket it. I blasted a writing deadline. The a lot tamer of writing oversized creatures, the a lot writing strategist, the a lot writing co-worker to trainers didn’t receive her element in drafting afterwards she said she would Belstaff sale. Aaarrrggghhh! I loathe afterwards I watch that. Because I verily, verily don’t like it afterwards population don’t retired on what they preach. And one of the article I preach come seal advertising nauseum is how you never ever have to involvement another writing deadline. And afterward I progress and watch just that. Aaarrrggghhh! You interpret why I blasted it? Because I didn’t follow my writing strategy. My gorgeous writing plan that has me bringing forth an inventory of blog sends and newsletter articles so I never, ever have to involvement a writing deadline belstaff blousons. My gorgeous writing plan that has me obstructing out time once a week to write ‚Äď a time afterwards I interpret I shall be at my bulk decorative, bulk writerly best so you shall receive crudely the very best I have to offer. Instead, here I sit.

4. belstaff jackets 10/25/2011 at Oct 25, 11 | 1:12 am

Year of belstaff bags the Rabbit to belstaff sunglasses! Old rabbits, very a lot rabbits and tiny rabbits to their have natal years! Benming said, there were “robbed” of “evil”, so progress with the red cheerful, regulation would relatively not discern as exact it plausible its stance, or to the red one belstaff gangster. Traditional fortunate jewelry is not boring you, give each other facade like dissatisfied?

5. belstaff gangster 10/25/2011 at Oct 25, 11 | 1:15 am

Then commence from polish, a thing you never trust of the every element of red fortunate item now!Lucky Red Monster Energy Hats articlesThe expression progresses, good luck and Ben to commence from polish in transit belstaff bag. In augmentation to those benchmark riches jewelry, we intention on the recommendation of Red Hat has been unknown belstaff jacket.

6. Microsoft Office 2010 11/10/2011 at Nov 10, 11 | 8:22 pm

I will keep your new article. I really enjoyed reading this post, thanks for sharing.

7. hermes birkin 11/11/2011 at Nov 11, 11 | 9:32 pm

hermes birkin

8. Mexico Rentals 11/16/2011 at Nov 16, 11 | 9:22 am

After all, the best part of a holiday is perhaps not so much to be resting yourself, as to see all the other fellows busy working.

9. Cheap Soccer Jerseys 6/5/2012 at Jun 05, 12 | 7:22 pm

David Beckham, ronaldo, more football star please click